Did you know that Pinterest usage is at an all-time high? Due to a worldwide stay a home order during this unprecedented time, Pinterest searches are up and if have ever thought about Pinterest for your business now is a great time to get started. As a business owner/entrepreneur, you have to manage all the things, but getting your business on Pinterest does not need to be a stressor. We are here to help. Let me show you why your business needs our Pinterest account creation services.
Some Known Statistics
Pinterest is now the third-largest social network in the US (even though it is REALLY a search engine). They have over 300+ Million Monthly Active Users, which over half of those log-on to Pinterest at least once a week! More than half of users are OUTSIDE of the US (for my international peeps).
97% of searches are unbranded, which means they are searching for new products, ideas, and services.
Video views on Pinterest rose 6x in 2019. Video pins are HOT right now, and with the right strategy can drive more traffic to your website or online shop.
So, enough of the geeking out about statistics – but this girl LOVES the numbers! Let’s dig into WHY you need our Pinterest Account Creation Services
Why Can’t I Just Set it Up Myself
Friend, you absolutely can!! But, let me chat with you entrepreneur to entrepreneur…do you really have the time?
We are all busy in our businesses and some entrepreneurs are taking on more things for themselves than ever before. Maybe like you, I love learning new things (and maybe have a control issue), but it takes away from what I really need to be focusing on. If I could just delegate those tasks I know I need, but really shouldn’t burn my time doing them. I am all about outsourcing and not having to worry about it ever again, can I get a hallelujah,… It has saved me valuable time over the past couple of years.
When you delegate the task of setting up a Pinterest account…THE RIGHT WAY… you can focus on creating the content that you will be pinning in the near future.
Let me ask another question or two:
Do you know how to convert a personal account or why you need to claim your website to utilize rich pins to make sure your pins get seen in search?
Do you know how to use keywords and phrases that help Pinterest know what your content is about? Let’s talk about Pinterest boards…how many should you have, what should they be about, and can I just use cute words to name them?
Sure you could Google to your heart’s content, but again it goes back to time. I have been down that rabbit hole of no return, and I want to help you not make the same mistake.
What is Included in our Pinterest Account Creation Service
We at Bloom have years of experience, we stay up to date on Pinterest Best Practices and watch for trends and offer tips to help you in your Pinterest Marketing. By letting us set up your account you can be sure your business is ready for you to start pinning your awesome content and we even give you the tools you need to refer back to at any time.
Let’s break it down:
- First and foremost we will ask for some branding info, logo/headshot, where you would like your account to be linked to, etc.
- Then we dig into your website to see which categories and topics you blog about, or types of products you sell.
- Taking that info we do a strong keyword search so we know what to say in your Profile and about section.
- Once we have keywords, we can start creating your account or converting it to a business account.
- Create a profile and about section
- Claim your website and set up for Rich Pins
- Create boards or edit existing boards for titles, descriptions, and categories
- Create a minimum of 10-15 boards depending on your topics and what your ideal client would be searching for
- We fill those boards with a minimum of 15 pins, a combination of your content and other VALUABLE and relevant content from like-minded pinners
- We connect your Tailwind (affiliate link) account – we highly recommend using a scheduler moving forward…it’s gonna save you LOADS of time!!
- Set up a Tailwind Schedule and board lists for easy pinning
- In 2 weeks when your account is delivered, we will set a 1:1 coaching call so you can ask any questions about any of the given content
- You will also receive our Pinterest Handbook to go over how to pin, best practices, and strategies
- Video walkthru tutorial of your Pinterest account and Tailwind account
- We will be in touch by email through the whole process and you have our complete support!
So, Are You Ready?
We know you are going to see amazing results in website traffic once you start using Pinterest. Please remember it is a LONG game and instant results are not seen immediately, like IG or Facebook. You have to stay consistent, use great images, and use keywords correctly, but we are going to show you how to do that!
I want to show you a before and after of a converted personal Pinterest Account. Before this client came to us, she was pinning to her personal account but didn’t really understand or have the time to really learn how to set it up to use it for her business. She had a good amount of followers, but the account needed to be set up the RIGHT WAY:
Before: 125 Followers, and a personal account…so no stats, really.
After: After 2 days, she had 5,000 viewers, and at delivery, 28,500 viewers.
And today after a couple of weeks, her account is now being seen by over 64,000 Monthly viewers!! This account was so beautiful to work with. We created new boards, make personal boards secret, used her amazing photos for blog covers to highlight her work. Go check out her website and blog at JanetLinPhotography.com and if you are in the Pacific Northwest and looking for a photographer, you need to check her out!
Let’s Do This
If you are serious about getting your business on Pinterest, let’s hop on a 30 Minute Discovery call to have a chat about your needs to see if this service is right for you.
You can check out our Services Page for details on the Pinterest Account Creation Service, plus we do have a more budget-friendly option if you want to make these changes yourself…Pinterest Audit w/ 1:1 Strategy Call. I go into details of what is included on the services page!!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Take care of your health, your families, and wash your hands. Thanks for Supporting Bloom for your Pinterest Needs♥